Getting help — if you are having problems setting up WebCalendar
- First, check the installation instructions. Look for the file “WebCalendar-SysAdmin.html” in the “docs” directory where you unzipped the WebCalendar package. (You can also find an online copy of the document here.)
- If your question is not answered there, the next step is the WebCalendar FAQ.
- Next, see if your question is addressed in the WebCalendar Wiki (hosted on github).
- If you think you have found a bug in WebCalendar, please scan the list of open issueslisted on github.
- Finally, if you know you have found a WebCalendar bug that is not listed as “open” on github, you can submit a bug report. You will need a github account to do this. (Github accounts are free.)